Cosmetic dentistry is becoming more and more popular with no indication of slowing down anytime soon. Dentists around the country now offer a variety of services to make your smile whiter, brighter, and more attractive. Such techniques include whitening, implants, and porcelain veneers, which are apt to make your smile much more appealing.
I’m sure you know what teeth whitening consists of, but you might not be as familiar with lumineers. Lumineers are very helpful for those whose teeth are stained, crooked, or have gaps. They are thin shells of porcelain that the dentist creates especially to fit over your teeth that will help cover any imperfections. Here are the top 5 reasons to get lumineers:
- Make your smile bright white. Your teeth can become stained over time even if you don’t drink coffee or tea. Lumineers are bright white and they fit right over your teeth so that discoloration is no longer a problem. They leave you with a white smile that everyone will notice.
- Make crooked teeth straight. If you have crooked teeth, you’re probably embarrassed to smile. You could go to the orthodontist, but it could take one year or more to solve the problem with braces. Lumineers can be created quickly for you and they’re custom-made for your teeth. You can wear them and your teeth will be super straight and your smile will certainly be favorable.
- Fix chipped teeth. If you’ve got a chipped tooth, lumineers can be created to hide the chipped tooth so you can smile without any embarrassment or shame.
- Fix gaps in teeth. If you have gaps in between your teeth, lumineers are an easy fix for you. Simply place lumineers over the teeth that have the gaps and no one will be able to see the gap. You’re smile will be nearly perfect and you’ll feel less self-conscious when you smile.
- Lumineers are a quick fix. You can have lumineers custom created for you in a couple of visits to your dentist. This sure beats a year or more of heading to the orthodontist or a cosmetic dentist. Additionally, dental experts state that lumineers can last for up to 20 years.
These 5 reasons to get lumineers ought to get you thinking more about your dental plan. Lumineers may be the perfect solution to your teeth problems. You should be able to smile proudly and know that you have white teeth that are straight and attractive.