Permanent, pleasant and painless Lumineers™ by Cerinate® are the newest breakthrough in cosmetic dentistry. Lumineers are ultra-thin, permanent smile enhancers that transform worn, misshapen, broken, and discolored teeth into the most naturally, beautiful smile possible! Lumineers can only be made from Cerinate Porcelain.
- No shots or anesthetic required – procedure is entirely pain-free
- Little to no reduction of sensitive tooth structure – you keep your natural teeth intact! Unlike veneer procedures that require grinding, cutting and removal of sensitive tooth structure
- Extraordinarily strong. Clinically proven to last up to 20 years
- Patented Cerinate porcelain – from Den-Mat Corporation, a trusted name in dentistry and oral care. LUMINEERS can only be made from Cerinate Porcelain.
- Minimal preparation required
- No post-operative sensitivity
- Only two visits to your Lumineers dentist are necessary
- Extremely natural-looking because it is so thin (approximately .2 mm) and translucent – patented porcelain
- No temporaries required
- Restores and strengthens teeth. Helps prevent wear
- Provides instant teeth straightening and permanent whitening
- A viable alternative to braces in many cases
- Can be placed over crowns and rejuvenate old dental bridge work
- No micro-leakage or micro-cracking
- Ideal for teens and people of all ages
- Cited in “Top 10 Products” list for 2004 of Dental Products Report
Frequently Asked Questions for your Lumineers Dentist:
Q: What are Lumineers by Cerinate?
A. Lumineers by Cerinate are thin porcelain shields that are bonded to the front of your teeth to create dramatic changes in your smile.
Q: Is there any pain involved?
A. No! Because Lumineers by Cerinate require little to no preparation, there is not need for shots or drilling.*
Q: How long will it take to change my smile?
A. While some people may need other dental treatments, Lumineers by Cerinate typically require two visits to your Lumineers dentist and they are placed in only an hour.
Q: How do I know if Lumineers by Creinate are right for me?
A. Schedule a consultation with your Lumineers dentist, who can show you how your smile can be improved with Lumineers by Cerinate.
Q: How long do Lumineers by Cerinate last?
A. Long-term clinical research with Lumineers by Cerinate (up to 20 years) shows 100% retention with no discoloration.
*** In most cases ** Results available upon request.
Phone 772-287-2338 or click here to contact us for a free consultation.